Greetings, well-respected soul-thinking chikatels and tsykatels ! Sorry, readers and page-swingers.
- Mister Coordinator, how would you characterize current state of a civilization that is being analyzed by us ?
- Being rather deplorable, Admiral.
- So you are saying “the love”. And what’s a thing is that, exactly? Did anyone ever touch it with his hands? A pure physiology is that so-called love of yours, and nothing more than that!
Pledge of a happy life - is to interweave what is best inside you into everyday life, into daily reactions and deeds.
Knowledge doesn't make man smarter. Age doesn't make him wiser. Religiousness doesn't make him kinder. Clever person understands limitation of his current knowledge.
Disaster came – and you were standing apart. This position was convenient for its ambiguity and, as you secretly called it, flexibility. Neither cold nor hot – just as nothing.
Vasily squatted under a doorway canopy, diligently hiding his face from a pouring rain.
– … And there they meet with happiness at last…, – the Story-Teller has finished the narration, closing the book and beholding faces of listeners in a light of evening street fires for a moment.
Once upon a time someone knocked at a door of human’s Soul. A Happiness was standing behind a threshold, having come from unknown edges of the world. A true Happiness always comes unexpectedly.
– Hi, There! – joyfully cried Here, embracing his brother. – Where have you been hiding for so long recently? All of us missed you greatly!